VALIDITY OF A MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE IN BULGARIA AND HOW TO BUY BULGARIAN DRIVING LICENSE
Buy Bulgarian driving license: In Bulgaria, category AM, A1, A2, A, B, B1 and BE driving licenses are valid for ten years; Licenses for category C, CE, C1, C1E, D, DE, D1, D1E and T vehicles are valid for five years; Motor vehicle driving licenses issued to persons with a permanent disability have a validity of five years; If you hold a driving license for life (i.e. one that remains administratively valid for an unlimited period) issued by another EU Member State, you can exchange it once you are registered as having your normal place of residence in the Republic of Bulgaria. bulgarian driving license in usa, bulgarian driving license in dubai, bulgarian drivers license in uk, bulgarian driving license in usa, bulgarian driving license in uk, bulgarian driving license in canada, exchange bulgarian driving license to uk
Driving in Bulgaria on a driving license issued by a country that is a party to the Convention on Road Traffic and meeting the requirements of Annex 6 to that Convention.
Buy Bulgarian drivers license: Bulgarian citizens may drive motor vehicles in Bulgaria on a foreign driving license not issued by another EU Member State, another country that is a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland for up tо three months from the date of entry into the country.
Long-term foreign residents may drive motor vehicles in Bulgaria on a license not issued by an EU Member State, another country that is a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland for up tо one year from the date of entry into the country.
BUY BULGARIAN DRIVING LICENSE: EXCHANGING DRIVING LICENSES NOT ISSUED BY AN EU MEMBER STATE, ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT IS A PARTY TO THE AGREEMENT ON THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR SWITZERLAND — RECOGNITION AND EXCHANGE OF LICENSES ISSUED BY A COUNTRY THAT IS A PARTY TO THE CONVENTION ON ROAD TRAFFIC AND MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANNEX 6 TO THAT CONVENTION:
- Such driving licenses can be exchanged at a traffic police unit in the area where the applicant has his or her permanent address.
- The following documents have to be produced:
- an application completed on a form provided by the traffic police unit;
- a certificate attesting that the driver/applicant has the level of physical fitness required of a holder of a motor vehicle driving license;
- copy of a certificate of psychological fitness to hold a driving license for vehicles of categories C1, C, D1, D and Ттм (trams);
- a declaration that the habitual residence of the person concerned is not in another EU Member State and that he or she does not hold a valid driving license issued by another EU Member State;
- a copy of a document attesting to completion of, at least, basic education, and, where education was completed in a foreign country, a copy of a certificate of recognition of, at least, basic education, issued in accordance with Regulation No 2/2003 on the recognition of completed stages of schooling or educational degrees and any acquired vocational qualifications on the basis of documents issued by schools situated in other countries. Buy Bulgarian drivers license. driving license for foreigners in bulgaria, bulgarian drivers license explained, bulgarian drivers license in uk, bulgarian drivers license categories, international driving permit bulgaria, driving in bulgaria with us license, bulgarian theory driving test, bulgarian drivers license check